Sunday, June 20, 2010

The stink of success

A few months ago our school held a charity carnival called IU Day. We invited a company called "Truly Loving Company" to be part of the festivities. This company, called TLC for short, gives away their profits to charities. They were selling some of their products at the carnival, which are basic toiletry products. I wanted to support them so I overpaid for a bag that had some shower cream, talc powder and 3 bars of soap. That was in March and I've been slowly working my way through the shower cream ever since. A week ago I noticed a really bad smell while showering. I dismissed it as my usual horrible body odor but I began to notice it every time I showered. So I started to blame the water until I realized that the water would only smell for part of the shower, specifically the part of the shower when I was using shower cream. Bending down, I twisted the pump off the shower cream and realised the culprit was actually my jungle rain shower cream. Evidently a jungle rain reeks like rotting flesh. I've never had an experience like this where a shampoo or shower foam went bad with such panache (to my knowledge). May it never happen again!

10 comments:

Judy said...

LOL!

Anonymous said...

I was catching up on your blog. I did not realize you had been adding to it. I enjoyed the pictures and the articles.--Mom

Anonymous said...

Daphne’s Herve leger Colorblock Halter Dress (Hollywood) to design and manufacture of high-grade luxury and ready-to-wear uniforms.

ADIT prasetya said...

blogwalking for the day!!!!!!!! cools n nice blogs'''''''' click here! /> thanks,,,,,,,,,

World Famous said...

Great share.
Test Paper

Exam Cram said...

I collected a lot of interesting things from your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments in your posts, I believe I’m not alone having all the enjoyment here! keep up the great work.

Alex | TestKing said...

I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this post. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well.

Techie-Minds said...

Looking for ur next post. No comment for this.

Burma Adventure Tour said...

What an experience you had. I never use shower creams though.

Burma Adventure Tour said...

What an experience you had. I never use shower creams though.