Monday, April 16, 2007

After that, if I was going somewhere, I was run-ning!

Well, I did something I have never done before this last weekend. I went to KL and ran in a footrace. It was a 9 k at the Curve (a mall) in Damansara. I was a little disappointed in my time but still not to embarrassed by a time of 1 hr 4 min 30 sec for the 9 k. Now I am considering registering for a biathlon (6k run, 1 k swim) before I head back to the USA in May but it may conflict with a business trip. Argghh!

I went to East Malaysia about 10 days ago and I am just dragging my feet getting all the pictures up and an a story written for that.

In other news, the trapdoor spider video I took is up to 724 views on youtube. Pretty impressive, I think.

I have written some blog entries for the scuba blog, so click here if you are interested in reading those. Some pics as well.

No comments: