Saturday, August 25, 2007

Donald the Rhino

I was hanging out with a 5 year old this weekend who was pretending he was a rhinoceros named Donald. I composed a short limerick about Donald:

There is a fellow named Donald the Rhino
He's the cleverest rhino that I know
He knows loads about bugs
And a bit about slugs
Plus he can fold a mean origami dino

I was then challenged to rhyme it using rhinoceros, so here goes.

There an adventurer named Donald the Rhinoceros
Who had as a goalto swim the Bosporus
As he swam along
He composed a song
And as a result became quite prosperous.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is really good to hang out with 5 yr.olds from time to time! I find that they have an incredible way of viewing life. They are just so precious! A gift to behold indeed!

digdeep said...

I think there's a hitherto unexplored career possibility here (not)!!