Sunday, July 22, 2007

The sweet smell of...

Today I saw a girl smelling her hair as she walked down the street. Since I have no idea why a person would do this, I thought I would ask you, my all-knowing reader.

Question: Why was the girl walking down the street smelling her hair?

Please choose an answer multiple choice style.

Answers:

A) She was very pleased with her new Herbal Essence “Orange Blossom” shampoo.
B) Some people twiddle their thumbs when bored, others smell their hair.
C) It was simply a sign that Coke a Cola’s “Original Formula” hair powder should not be approved by the FDA.
D) She is an egotistical maniac in love with her long, luscious, great-smelling hair.
E) Even bad smelling hair smells better than the Oklahoman standing next to her, staring crazily at her.
F) ????

Submit your answers in the comment section.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would like to think that the answer is A, but I am sure that it has to be E.

Anonymous said...

G) She had just come from someones house who smokes and was wondering if her hair smelled like smoke. (Or insert your favorite negative smell)

Anonymous said...

F) The girl just came from someones house who smokes. She was just checking to see if she needs to shower before going over to her boyfriends house. :)